When I was a kid, I loved Snickers and today my kids also love Snickers. So this recipe Snickers Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache is simply lovely. The recipe is courtesy of http://ilonaspassion.com/snickers-cupcakes-with-chocolate-ganache/
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cacao
- 1 cup chopped snickers
- 50 ml. heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare muffin baking pan with liners.
- In a large bowl mix butter with sugar with electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs one at a time and still mix with mixer until smooth. Add vanilla extract and milk. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- In a separate bowl mix flour with baking powder and cacao.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and fold nicely until all combined.
- Add snickers and mix well.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Until inserted toothpick will come out clean.
- In a saucepan melt butter and chocolate chips on low heat. Turn of the heat and leave it aside until it will cool off. Decorate cupcakes with ganache.
These Snickers Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache take 15 minutes to prep and 25 minutes to make. Yum Yum!